TrustFire TR-012 Intelligent 6-Bay Battery Charger
The TrustFire TR-012 Intelligent 6-Bay Battery Charger is a six-bay lithium ion and Ni-Mh battery charger that can charge up to 6 batteries at one time. With excellent heat dissipation design, this charger is equipped to protect your battery from overheating and ruining. Indicator lights let you know the status of your battery’s charge by switching in color; the red light indicates that your battery is charging, while the green light shows that your battery has a complete charge. This intelligent charger also supports car chargers for your driving convenience. With built-in overvoltage protection, overcurrent protection and short circuit protection, this is one of the safest chargers on the market.
- multi-output interfaces, which can charge six batteries in the same time
- six charging slots controlled independently of each other
- Six LEDS display charging status
- Perfect protection function
- Over-voltage Protection
- Over-current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Anti-Reverse battery protection
- Large voltage input, suitable for different countries and regions.
- Excellent heat dissipation design
- Support car charger
- Input: AC(110-220V/50HZ-60HZ) DC:(12V-30V)
- Output voltage: 4.2v±0.05v/1.36v±0.05v
- Output Current: 650mA±50mA/200mA±50mA
- Rechargeable lithium battery: 26650.18650.18500.18350.17670.16340.14650.14500.10440（3.7v）NI-MH Battery:AA,AAA (1.2V)
- Working temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 55 ℃
- Car Charger for the Charger:
- This accessory will fit any car, truck, or boat cigarette lighter or 12v outlet.
- Fits standard 12V plug
- Made of durable plastic
- Red indicator LED shows when 12V power is on.
- Plug type: EU plug
- Size: 139mm×125mm×36.8mm
- Weight: 390g
Note: Batteries are sold separately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good I have on myself but you need to be careful taking your batteries out sometimes tears your battery wraps. I needed to replace the cord once takes a non polarized cord. Light is red when changing turns green when done