Nitecore UI2 USB Battery Charger
The Nitecore UI2 USB Battery Charger has a max charging current of 800mA, available for low current charging below 2.9V for protecting batteries and maximizing the battery cycle durability. When a battery with a voltage below 2.9V the is inserted, the UI2 will automatically access the low current charging mode with a charging current of 100mA. When a battery with a voltage over 2.9V is inserted, the UI2 will then access the Standard Mode with a max charging current of 800mA. The UI2 is also compatible with 20700 and 21700 batteries! Having this amount of compatibility is great for all of us not just vapers, the UI2 can also be powered through it's USB slot giving it ultimate portability and utility.
- Portable USB Battery Charger
- Compatible for 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Available for low current charging below 2.9V
- USB Input
- Automatic adoption for the optimal charging modes between CC and CV
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuit protection
- Thermal protection during the charging process
- Activates over-discharged batteries with protection circuits
- Compatible with power banks, 5V solar panels, and USB adapter
- Made from durable and fire retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- IMR / Li-ion: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650,17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650,25500, 26500, 26650
Note: Batteries are sold separately.