Nitecore i2 IntelliCharger Battery Charger
The Nitecore i2 IntelliCharger Battery Charger is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The Nitecore Intellicharger i2 Electronic Cigarette Battery Charger is able to automatically identify Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries and apply an appropriate charging mode (Constant Charge Current (CC), Constant Charge Voltage (CV) and Trickle Charge). Each of the i2's two micro processor-controlled charging slots is capable of monitoring and charging batteries independently. Additionally, yellow and blue power/charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. i2: The all-new highly advanced smart charger. It's as simple as insert, detect, and charge.
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 Color LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by both RoHS and CE
- Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: A, AA, AAA, C, SC
- Input voltage: AC 100~240V 50/60HZ or DC 12V
- Input power: 10W
- Output voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Output current: 0.5A * 2
- Supported Batteries: 14500, 16340 (RCR123), 17335, 17500, 17670, 18490, 18650, 22650, 26650
- Compatible with: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 Ni-MH(NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- Input: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A(max) 8W, DC 9~12V
- Output: 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%, 500mA×2/1000mA ×1
Note: Batteries are sold separately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No complaints, it's a great charger.