The Kanger eVod Cleromizer Tank produces a thick warm vapor and a smooth clean flavor, without the wicking issues often associated with other brands.
Like most eVod clearomizer tanks, this has a fixed mouthpiece, while the bottom has a replaceable atomizer. The new system allows a less expensive changing of the bottom coil by changing out just the coil (vs. the entire base on other Kanger bottom coils) which lowers the price of the replacement coils.
Also, there’s no need to purchase an adapter because these’ll fit right onto the outer threads of your battery.
E Liquid Capacity: 1.6ml
Atomizer Type: Replaceable Bottom Coil
Resistance: Comes with 2.5 ohms - (Available replacement coils: 1.8 ohms, 2.2 ohms, 2.5 ohms)
Steps on Filling the Kanger eVod Clearomizer
1. Make sure the clearomizer is detached from the battery.
2. Unscrew the base of the clearomizer (the part that screws into the battery).
3. Turn the clearomizer upside-down, so that the mouthpiece is pointing towards the floor.
4. Fill your liquid into the tank, making sure to pour it in from the side, so that the liquid is cascading down the sides of the tank walls. Make sure not to get any liquid into the center airflow hole.
5. Screw the base back onto the clearomizer body.
6. Screw the clearomizer onto your battery.
7. Vape and enjoy!
How to Replace the Kanger eVod Clearomizer Atomizer Coil
1. Detach the clearomizer from the battery.
2. Turn the clearomizer upside-down, so that the mouthpiece is pointing towards the floor.
3. Unscrew the base from the body of the clearomizer. The base is the metal part that screws onto the battery.
4. The atomizer head will be the long, thin part that is attached to the base that you just unscrewed. Unscrew the head from the base and throw it away.
5. Screw on a new atomizer coil securely onto the base.
6. Screw the base back onto the body of the clearomizer.
7. Screw the entire clearomizer back onto the battery.
8. Vape and enjoy!