Samsung 25R INR 18650 2500mAh Battery
The Samsung 25R INR 18650 2500mAh Battery is of very high quality and has a very economical price point to book-end it. This is an excellent balanced cell in terms of performance and reliability. Also this cell has a very good equilibrium with a moderate-high capacity of 2,500 mAh in energy, while having a high maximum continuous discharge/drain rating of 20 amps (Without any temperature cut involved). This cell is very stable, even when it's pushed to its max rating. This cell has about everything you could desire in a Li-Ion cell, as you can see from some of its attributes.
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer
WARNING: This is an advanced user item. Please use at your own risk and always use proper precautions and handling as these are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if not properly handled. Please note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Budget Vapors is not responsible for any damage, injury, or defect caused by the improper use and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers. By purchasing batteries you acknowledge these risks and attest that you have sufficient understanding of the batteries you are purchasing to use and care for them properly.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good but the charge does not last long enough
Holds charge well. Charges quickly
I probably should have done more research into the differences between brands. These batteries drain quite quickly
Great batteries.Have been using for over 8 months with no issues at all.
Great batteries, I have 6 of these batteries and i have pushed them hard on a 300w mo, vaping consistently at 150-220 Watts from full charge to dead, The batteries barely get a little bit warm, and maintain a consistent output and balance very well.