Made of Pyrex Glass covered with a plastic cover, it has a bottom dual coil that provides massive amounts of vapor and flavor sensations. The removable drip tip can be replaced with the tip of your choice.
And not only can you replace the drip tip of the Kanger eVod 2, you can disassemble the entire device. This allows for extremely easy cleaning and maintenance.
Overall, it has a nice weight to it and it just looks really cool. A vape that works really well and easy to use is a no-brainier for any vaping enthusiast out there.
Note: This clearomizer won’t work too well with constant voltage batteries, such as eGo-C and eVod batteries. For best results, we recommend using a variable voltage battery, such as the Joyetech eGo-C Twist, the eVod VV Twist, or the Innokin iTaste VV.
E Liquid Capacity: 1.6 ml
Replaceable Bottom-Dual-Coil : Coil Type
Included Coil: 1.5 ohms
Diameter: 0.57 inches
Height: 2.54 inches
Weight: 1.1 ounce
Note: The Original Kanger eVod Replacement Coils WILL NOT Work With The eVod 2.
Steps to Fill the Kanger eVod 2 Clearomizer
1. Make sure the clearomizer is detached from the battery.
2. Unscrew the base of the clearomizer (the part that screws into the battery).
3. Turn the clearomizer upside-down, so that the mouthpiece is pointing towards the floor.
4. Fill your liquid into the tank, making sure to pour it in from the side, so that the liquid is cascading down the sides of the tank walls. Make sure not to get any liquid into the center airflow hole.
5. Screw the base back onto the clearomizer body.
6. Screw the clearomizer onto your battery.
7. Vape and enjoy!
How to Replace the Kanger eVod 2 Clearomizer Atomizer Coil
1. Detach the clearomizer from the battery.
2. Turn the clearomizer upside-down, so that the mouthpiece is pointing towards the floor.
3. Unscrew the base from the body of the clearomizer. The base is the metal part that screws onto the battery.
4. The atomizer head will be the long, thin part that is attached to the base that you just unscrewed. Unscrew the head from the base and throw it away.
5. Screw on a new atomizer coil securely onto the base.
6. Screw the base back onto the body of the clearomizer.
7. Screw the entire clearomizer back onto the battery.
8. Vape and enjoy!